I take my responsibility to minimize the spread of this disease very seriously – in my personal and professional life. To that end…
- I am keeping appropriate distance and wearing a mask in public; I am washing my hands a lot and have no plans to get on an airplane any time soon. I expect that clients who come in to my office will have been doing the same.
- I will be scheduling just a few sessions per day with at least 30 minutes in between. No one else is working in my office suite, so we have the place to ourselves.
- I will email you the day before your appointment to do a health screen. Please respond! We will cancel (no charge) if you are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to anyone who’s been ill. I will also be inquiring about significant public exposure and travel.
- I will ask you to text me when you arrive and will reply when I am ready for you to come in.
- We will both be wearing masks throughout the session – it’s not as bad as I thought it would be! Please bring your own if possible. Also bring a water bottle if you would like a drink before or after your session.
- I will disinfect all surfaces and change all linens between clients.
- I also ask that if – during the 2 weeks following our appointment – you become ill or you think you’ve been exposed to COVID, you let me know as soon as possible! I would immediately quarantine myself to protect my other clients and inform all I’ve had contact with of possible exposure.
Click here to learn how massage benefits the immune system.