I take my responsibility to minimize the spread of this disease very seriously – in my personal and professional life. To that end…
- I have been fully vaccinated and I’m proceding with caution in public places.
- I am scheduling sessions with at least 30 minutes in between so there is no overlap of clients. The waiting room is free and clear.
- I will email you the day before your appointment to do a health screen. Please respond! We will cancel (no charge) if you are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to anyone who’s been ill.
- We will both be wearing masks throughout the session. Masks are optional only if you are fully vaccinated.
- Please bring your own water bottle if you would like a drink before or after your session.
- I will disinfect all surfaces and change all linens between clients.
- I also ask that if – during the 2 weeks following our appointment – you become ill or you think you’ve been exposed to COVID, you let me know as soon as possible!
Click here to learn how massage benefits the immune system.